Your Feedback: vBulletin 3.0 Gold

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jelsoft has released the official final version of vBulletin 3.0. Since last summer we have been using developmental, beta versions of the software as the final tweaks were made. It's been very stable and offered us lots of new features, but here is the final version, with all the graphics, bells and whistles.

I will be adjusting some templates, graphics and other elements throughout the day today so if you see some changes or wild things going on, that is what is happening.

Let us know your thoughts.

Beebers

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE all this, all the color, all zee bells/whistles, it's so much fun, cheerful.

:cool: :smile: :excited: :smile: :cool:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't like this one. Everything seems to be shoving itself forward for attention, preferred the older graphics...

___

Me likey knot. Eachalldeness shove-grabby snatchymost, me-me-shouty. Old likerny bettmucher.

Whatever

Reaction score
funky! Please explain why some members have a green dot next to their name, while others have blue dots.

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
Phill its really neat but its hard for us with A.D.D because we get so easily destracted. And yes I really do have A.D.D

-Scarlett

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whatever said:
funky! Please explain why some members have a green dot next to their name, while others have blue dots.
If you are on-line on the forum the dot is green, blue if not.

Beebers

Reaction score
My visual mind is affected in the reverse, in a sense, of the A.D.D. members - I've always had a very hard time visually with the new blue (is it blue? - I perceive it as blue) layout here, (I have trouble identifying a lot of colors though I'm not color-blind), and the addition of all the little spots of colors everywhere is distracting me visually away from the bright blue(?) and white theme, but in a great way, I'm not so headachy now when I'm on. And I can literally focus better.

A shrink would have a field day with all these different reactions . . . Rorschach, anyone?

:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beebers said:
My visual mind is affected in the reverse, in a sense, of the A.D.D. members - I've always had a very hard time visually with the new blue (is it blue? - I perceive it as blue) layout here, (I have trouble identifying a lot of colors though I'm not color-blind), and the addition of all the little spots of colors everywhere is distracting me visually away from the bright blue(?) and white theme, but in a great way, I'm not so headachy now when I'm on. And I can literally focus better.

A shrink would have a field day with all these different reactions . . . Rorschach, anyone?

:big_grin:
*enter shrunken person stage right*

The background is pink, not blue.

*exit shruken person*