Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Well, I like this new one better. Thanks to the person who sent me the Robin ones. I might use them at a later time!

~Beth C :smile:

Ur welcome. :smile:

countfanatic

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this messege board. Yeah I would love to know more about these avatars. I LOVE the Count and would love to know where I can find some free pictures of the count to put next to my username. if you can help thanks!

countfanatic

Reaction score
Ok, if someone does help me get a pic of the count to put next to my username, how about would I get it to work??

Whatever

Reaction score
Hang on, someone will send you one soon. When you get one, it goes under user cp, I think there is a link there that says avatar.

countfanatic

Reaction score
Hi whatever, Thanks. I'm new to this and I do feel lost. Please be patient w/ me

Whatever

Reaction score
I'd make you one, but I have no idea how to. Someone made my Sweetums avatar for me. Welcome to MC!

ceecee

Reaction score
I've been here for awhile, and I would love an avatar. However, I have no idea how either. I don't have my own computer. I come to the forum while I'm at work or at the library.

If anyone could help me, I'd love anything Sesame Street, particularly Ernie and/or Bert. Or Big Bird.

Much appreciation to whoever can help!

jediX

Reaction score
Link me to a picture you'd like and I could probably do it.

countfanatic

Reaction score
I know what you mean! this is probably so simple to others but me, man I am lost! but I do need a nice Count pic next to my name! thank you for the emails! ok So when I do get the pic, what next??

Status
Not open for further replies.