They call the wind Korea...

anathema

Reaction score
Guess where this month's meetings are! I'm away off to Seoul on Saturday :smile: I have 300,000 South Korean Won - about US$250 - in my (now bulging) wallet, my camera ready (and it *will* be returning with me this time!) and a nice shiny new laptop to keep me amused in the evenings! Report to follow...

camillachick

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
I think I missed something.
Is it about the thread title? They call the wind Moriah (spelling?) is a song from a musical. Incidently, I used to live an hour from Moriah, NY.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
camillachick said:
Is it about the thread title? They call the wind Moriah (spelling?) is a song from a musical. Incidently, I used to live an hour from Moriah, NY.
More Muppet-related, "They Call the Wind Maria" was the song that Robin wanted to sing in the Bernadette Peters episode.

-Kim

anathema

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
More Muppet-related, "They Call the Wind Maria" was the song that Robin wanted to sing in the Bernadette Peters episode.

-Kim
It's also the title of an episode of M*A*S*H, of course.

Phantom

Reaction score
camillachick said:
They Call the Wind Moriah is from Paint Your Wagon with Clint Eastwood and Lee Marvin.