Palisades Series 6 Review

What is your favorite action figure from series 6?

• Statler

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Waldorf

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Patrol Bear Fozzie

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Clifford

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Clifford Repaint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Mate Piggy

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Darn.

I thought with my vote, Waldorf would be at 100%. these mugs have been some of the most anticipated figures of all time. And they come through. I set a pic of the ACTUAL statler next to his figures pic and I think that Ken is crazy. He's perfect to me. You keep doing what you're doing Ken, and I'll keep doing what I'm doing. Which is buying the figs.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's interesting to see how the votes are playing out so far. Waldorf and Clifford are in the lead. Take time to vote above and let us know why you choose a particular character as your favorite.

jediX

Reaction score
I'd have put Vacation Pepe but that wasn't on there :wink: Otherwise, though, I preferred Waldorf over the others since his sculpt is a bit more accurate and he seems to sit in his chair better. Not that Statler or Clifford are bad, though...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
voted for clifford...not my favorite character but truely a great figure

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like Statler and Waldof :sleep: :boo: as a set. Right now they are positioned on my desk instead of my display. But if I had to go with a singular figure it would have to be Fozzie. :embarrassed: I can't put him down.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf should always sell as a set. You just can't buy one without the other.

My favorite by far is Clifford because he's a new figure, an obscure figure, and a great figure. The articulation is so awesome. Plus the regular version goes great with the repaint band.

man-with-arms

Reaction score
I voted for Statler, though I like Waldorf equally. I think the whole series is great, but Statler and Waldorf are two of my all-time favorites so I'm a little biased towards them. :boo: :sleep:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Vas Is Dis???

Clifford is WINNING??? What the HECK!!! I know this board is all about opinions and free thinking,,, but WHAT WERE YOU PEOPLE THINKING??? :crazy: :stick_out_tongue: Just kidding. I have to go set up 15 more accounts here so I can vote for Waldorf a few more times. BRB...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well Clifford isn't my favorite Muppet, but he's definitely one of the best figures of the line so far. I think that's what people are voting for. :concern: