From the Makers of Muppet Monopoly...

FER SURE

Reaction score
The Kermit poser doesn't bother me much. Seriously someone needs to take a good look at the Fozzie poser. THe shape of the head, placement and size of his hat, eye shape, eye placement and those ears are wrong on all accounts. :boo: :embarrassed:

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
All of the puzzle imagery was final as of last Friday when it was sent to the printer. I don't want any of you to think that I have more power or say than I actually do; I'm just a graphic artist who has been given this wonderful opportunity to be able to work with Henson and the Muppets. The only imagery I can use is what I receive from Henson. Even though the Kermit in the puzzle may not be your personal favorite image of him, I doubt that any of you won't love this puzzle. I personally love puzzles and tried very hard to make sure that not one puzzle piece would be a solid or background color. A grand total of 33 Muppets both old and new fill every inch of the puzzle space, and everyone at the USAopoly office who saw it commented on how cool they thought it was. I know I can't wait to put it together for the first time. One of the really cool things about the puzzle (to me) is that for the first time I really got to see all the different textures that make up the various Muppets. It's also EXTREMELY colorful as you can well imagine, I'm sure. :wink: Zoot's image in the puzzle comes from the Electric Mayhem property space on the Muppet Monopoly board, and rest assured that there is DEFINITELY a better Floyd picture in the puzzle than the one matleo asked about. Good luck trying to guess all 33 Muppets in the puzzle--at least one of them is REALLY obscure. :wink:

As for if the puzzle will be available overseas, I really don't know at this point. I'll have to answer that question closer to the puzzle's release in October when we'll know all the retailers who'll be carrying it. Until then, I've been asked not to say any more about the puzzle until it's closer to it's release, but expect Muppet Central to get an exclusive first look when the time comes. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay. Obvious choices Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Floyd, Rowlf, Scooter, Sam, Bunsen, Beaker, Zoot, Janice, Statler, Waldorf, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Swedish Chef, Rizzo, Robin. (20)

Likely Choices: Sweetums, Camilla, Pepe, Clifford, Beauregard, Pops, Lips, Link, Strangepork, Lew, Crazy Harry, Pepe, Bean. (13)

Wild Cards: Uncle Deadly, Thog, Marvin Suggs, Bobo, Johnny, Sal, Mahna Mahna, Snowths. (9)

Are there any in the puzzle that I didn't mention?

matleo

Reaction score
Ah, a challenge...

so 32 plus one obscure, we can do that.

Confirmed:
1)Kermit,
2)Miss Piggy,
3)Gonzo,
3)Animal,
5)Floyd,
6) Sam
7) Waldorf
8)Statler
9) Bunsen
10) Beaker
11) Rizzo
12) Pepe
13) Zoot
14) Chef
that's nearly half of your boys confirmed.
Pretty easy calls....

15)Rowlf,
16)Scooter,
17)Janice,
18)Dr. Teeth,
19) Robin.
20) Fozzie
21) Pops
22) Clifford
23) Johnny
24) Sal
25) Camilla
26) bean
27) Link
28) Strangepork
29) Sweetums
30) Beau
31) Newsman
32) Marvin Suggs
and 33) I'm going to say Annie Sue Pig

Thanks for the news on the Floyd head, MG, I can sleep safely tonight.
Look forward ot seeing the puzzle as you get closer.

--Matt

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
and one of my all-time favorite pics!!
Mine too. I love that picture of Kermit. It's so... Kermit!

"Kermit is so... Kermit."

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Okay. Obvious choices Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Floyd, Rowlf, Scooter, Sam, Bunsen, Beaker, Zoot, Janice, Statler, Waldorf, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Swedish Chef, Rizzo, Robin. (20)

Likely Choices: Sweetums, Camilla, Pepe, Clifford, Beauregard, Pops, Lips, Link, Strangepork, Lew, Crazy Harry, Pepe, Bean. (13)

Wild Cards: Uncle Deadly, Thog, Marvin Suggs, Bobo, Johnny, Sal, Mahna Mahna, Snowths. (9)

Are there any in the puzzle that I didn't mention?
I like that list Jamie! if only Phil Van nuter, Emily Bear and umm Andy and Randy Pig and maybe Seymore the elephant could be in it,It would make it a really FULL cast IMOP, the one thing is though that i made a little list of charcters before i belive were Rowlf,Bobo, Clifford, Dr.teeth, Bean Bunny, Sweetums, Phil Van nuter and I think I said Scooter or it could have been Pepe, Monopoly Guy said all but three of those Muppets are in the puzzle.

Clifford would be my first choice of not being in the puzzle, i would bet Rowlf, Scooter, Dr. Teeth and Pepe are in it, then it would be between Bean, Bobo and Sweetums and one of them making it in. I would hope for sweetums to be it!

matleo

Reaction score
yeah I like your list too Jamie, except as Zack said, thare are a few flaws in your logic;

1) You counted Pepe twice. LOL

2) When Warrick said he wanted ot see Lips, Pops, and Nigel in the puzzle, MG said that only one of those three was there. So you can't have both Lips and Pops. One of those is wrong.

3) the above discrpenecy that Zack pointed out.

--Matt

King Prawn

Reaction score
This thread by itself is a fun USAOPOLY Guessing Game :smile:

anymuppet

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
This thread by itself is a fun USAOPOLY Guessing Game :smile:
Now there's something I'm waiting for....Muppet Trivia! It seems they've got one for every other TV show out there. Hey Monopoly Guy, hop to it! :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There is no flaw to my logic. The purpose was to list all potential characters, not make a hard list of who's definitely going to be in the puzzle. I have doubts that Van Neuter will make it in so I didn't list him. The same with Emily Bear and Annie Sue. My list wasn't who I wanted to be in the composition, it's about al the likely candidates I could think of.