Cookie Monster's Mommy???

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... I know she was on last (and this) season in the Letter of the day segments, but didn't she appear before that, at least in "Me Got to Be Blue." And doesn't Cookie Monster have a little sister or female cousin?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
And doesn't Cookie Monster have a little sister or female cousin?
Yes. In one skit he tells her to bring him something special that starts with C (he has "cookies" in mind, of course). She brings him a carrot, a cauliflower and an ear of corn. Cookie keeps telling her that he means something better than that. She remembers that cousin starts with C, and assumes she's the special thing that Cookie was talking about. Cookie plays along with it, and they hug.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
And doesn't Cookie Monster have a little sister?
Boober_Gorg is right, but what's strange is that in "Me Gotta Be Blue", he identifies Cousin Monster as his sister!

Thijs

Reaction score
Could somebody tell me more about Cookie's Mommy?

ssetta

Reaction score
I remember there was another skit with his cousin, or sister, where Cookie offered his cousin every different kind of cookie that existed, and then it turns out that his cousin doesn't even like cookies! Interests and favorite foods don't always run in the family. Then Ernie came along with a grocery bag, offering some of the stuff that was in the bag to Cousin Monster. She eats everything that was in the bag, and then Ernie becomes upset because Bert is going to be mad because he doesn't have any groceries to take home. I only saw this skit once, I think it was season 28, but I am assuming it was older than that.