The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

Mupp

Reaction score
For the purposes of this little web series, I think that Angelo is fine.

Again, the Swedish Chef has appeared in one episodes so far, and he could very well appear future episodes. (Regardless of whether the are in-the-can or not)

Let's be realistic here folks; The Muppets Studio OBVIOUSLY thought of the Swedish Chef when this Muppets kitchen idea came up. (Who wouldn't?)

But for whatever reason, it was deemed that a new chef character be created. This is not necessarily a miscalculation. They most likely have their reasons for making this decision, and the decision was probably not taken lightly.

The very fact that the Swedish Chef has appeared in one episode so far means that they still care about him.

Clearly Angelo will only appear in this web show, and it is likely that the Swedish Chef will appear again in the future, possibly in a bigger role.

Let's just hope for the best. I don't that kids are going to get confused.

Kids today still know who Big Bird is, and if kids today still know who Big Bird is (despite Elmo being a little ham and getting more screen time) then we don't need to worry about kids forgetting about the Swedish Chef or not knowing who he is.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Again, the Swedish Chef has appeared in one episodes so far, and he could very well appear future episodes. (Regardless of whether the are in-the-can or not)

Let's be realistic here folks; The Muppets Studio OBVIOUSLY thought of the Swedish Chef when this Muppets kitchen idea came up. (Who wouldn't?)

But for whatever reason, it was deemed that a new chef character be created. This is not necessarily a miscalculation. They most likely have their reasons for making this decision, and the decision was probably not taken lightly.
I'm one of the few that agree that the Swedish Chef wouldn't work in such a situation, at least with the format they're going with. Clearly Angelo was created out of necessity to make Cora look playful enough to work with the Muppets, just not to take any of the abuse of really working with them. Almost like a guest star that really doesn't seem to want to be there, but doesn't appear to be there to promote anything. Not quite the severity of Joe Besser as a Stooge, who basically wanted to do his OWN thing, and Larry had to take all the abuse from Moe becasue Joe couldn't be bothered to actually be in the action. I call those shorts The Two Stooges with guest star Joe Besser. Anyone who's ever seen them knows what I'm talking about.

Still, it doesn't look like Cat really wants to get blown up. And you have to prepare for that when you work with the Muppets.

Mupp

Reaction score
Still, it doesn't look like Cat really wants to get blown up. And you have to prepare for that when you work with the Muppets.
Though I gotta say, from a on-camera perspective, she seems like a good sport, she didn't mind getting spaghetti dumped on her and she told them she loved it so they wouldn't feel bad. Plus, the whole putting her face in pancake batter thing from the breakfast episode.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmm... you know, if we just get a little more of that sort of thing, I'd say things would really be alright.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
gotta say i love this show so far...cant watch to often though cause it gets me hungry

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
NOOOOOOO! :embarrassed: She fell into the deadly trappings of 'Fonzie' the Bear! :embarrassed: NOOOOOOO!​