The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! I loved it. And I'm gunna be the first (maybe?) to say that I think Angelo is a simply fantastic new character. He's unique in that he seems so calm and collected, but with a little sneaky joke here and there. He's so interesting. I'm not a huge fan of his design, as it makes him look a bit too much like a Puppet, but he seems sweet and kind-hearted (and he said that the Swedish Chef taught him everything he knows...so he took night classes, which I love! he has a lot of respect for the Swedish Chef, which is right for him.)

However, I'm gunna say it now and Ill say it again these videos should have a serious WARNING about using knives, hot pans, flames, etc. It's really not good practice for Cat to whip-out a knife and start chopping 'erbs without first saying how to hold your fingers to not get cut.

Love ya,
Beau

Frogster

Reaction score
:boo: to Angelo
:boo: to Cat and her acting abilities
:boo: to this idea

Mupp

Reaction score
I have to say, on the "Hasty Tasty Cooking Tips" Angelo does some great improvisations, and Cat does a good job keeping up with it and playing along.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That was really cute and i kinda agree with Matt on how Angelo looks more like a puppet then a real type of Muppet but he is really cute and entertaining to watch. Cool to see how Fozzie does a great job in acting with Angelo and Cat. Now i have to go watch some more videos.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
/\ Is anyone surprised by that reaction? :stick_out_tongue:
I am. Ingnore my last post. I didn't know the seris lanched. I love it. Angalo's a great character. And the Muppeteers seem to have more fun doing this than Studio DC.

Mupp

Reaction score
I enjoyed seeing the Swedish Chef make an appearance in the breakfast episode.

Due to the format of the show, the Muppets Studio was right to use Angelo.

Mupp

Reaction score
Just in case anyone had a misunderstanding before with a post I made earlier, I do like Muppets Kitchen.

Its always great to see the Muppets doing new things, and I think its great that they teamed up with Cat Cora for this, Some of the recipes look really good. In general this seems like a good project for them.

As many of you know, news about Muppets Kitchen was first mentioned last year at the D23 Expo, and for a while I was worried that it was canceled.

Its understandable that people are disappointed that the Swedish Chef is not front and center, but as some have noted, its really for the best.
The Swedish Chef is an awesome character, but he is not exactly known for preparing meals that are..well eatable and safe.
This web show is a comedy, but it is still about preparing real food. So it had to be done this way.

And again, the Swedish Chef does made an appearance in the "breakfast" episode and I'm looking forward to future episodes.

Swedish Chef has obviously not been phased out. They will continue to use him in future projects.