Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

My Animal will be arriving on Friday!
I take it that MR sent some to the UK at the same time as they sent them to the US? I had to wait for my Kermit to go from China to the US and then to the UK, so it took months in all.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I take it that MR sent some to the UK at the same time as they sent them to the US? I had to wait for my Kermit to go from China to the US and then to the UK, so it took months in all.
My is coming from the collector zone and they get will get it to customers within 24 hrs! Look out for my pics on Friday night guys!:halo:

Lab Rat

Reaction score
i also ordered from collectors zone he should be with me tomorrow.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I ordered mine from The Collectors Zone but the email they sent told me to allow 3-5 working days for delivery. It'd be nice to receive it sooner tho!

Telly

Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna sit on here and refresh the pages while I anxiously await pictures of Animal from you guys!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I think I'm just gonna sit on here and refresh the pages while I anxiously await pictures of Animal from you guys!
HAHAHAHAHA! Mine will be with me at 3.30 friday afternoon, Ill post pics as soon as I can but Ill be at work when I get him so I may not open him until 2morrow

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I was more than pleased with the way Kermit looked. I really hope Animal doesn't disappoint. I think some interaction between Animal and The Frog should be in the photos. :smile: :halo:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
**** right.............do we start a new thread for pics or just carry this one on? I hope I am not dissapointed with his hair,thats my only worry