Want a muppet tshirt?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Flush with birthday money and grumpy over the lack of muppet merchandise for those of us over toddler age, I did an online search for muppet tshirts and found a place called zazzle.com. In order to get to the right web sight, I had to back out and search for zazzle and muppet tshirts. It gave me a choice of 84 different designs. Yea!

None of them feature Kermit AND Piggy. Boo! But, since I had never seen these tees in stores, I thought other fans might like to know they could internet order them.

I have tried to insert the link--we'll see.

http://zazzle.com/collections/disneyinkshop/gallery.asp

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Ru. Maybe there are other sabe Muppet wardrobe purchasers who can give you some tips on finding an appropriate amphibian/pig apparel merchant.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thats preety neat, and they have some of Rolwf i have a stange feeling that if the muppets do do domthing he is going to make a big come back.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I did this with Fraggle Rock, I have a shirt with Red on it since I couldn't find any in the store. It's pretty cool the way you can custom design it and everything. I wouldn't mind a shirt with Rowlf on it....hmmm.....

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw all the muppet designs. Wow, you can do one with fraggles? Awesome!
:excited:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Could this get any more exciting?

Could this get any more exciting?

Thanks to the marvelous Prawncracker, I discovered that Disney stores had pillows which featured my favorite frog and pig (pass-thru thanks to those that posted same on a thread I did not see until Prawnie told me). I did find a Disney Store in the next town over, and when I went in...da da da dum!--they had not only pillows, but mugs and..Da Da Da Dum! T-shirts! For grownups! AND--DA DA DA DUM! they were ALL on sale! So I, um, bought them!

All of them. All, um, 12 of the remaining t-shirts and a handful of the mugs. And I'm wearing my t-shirt right now! And drinking out of my mug!

I don't have a picture of the t-shirt, but the picture that is on it is the same as on the pillow top shown below.

Pillow Face: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...5/100_1878.jpg

Mug: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/toughie47/100_1464.png

So, um, anyone need one? The shirts retailed for $12.99 but were on sale. I will sell them to anyone who wants one (and can't find one) for $7 plus whatever it costs me to actually ship it to you in a manner that is acceptable to you (slow or fast). Rather than list the sizes I have, let me know what you need. Please email me instead of PMing because my PM box clogs so fast.

The mugs retail for $8.50 but I got them on sale, so I can sell them for $6.00 plus applicable shipping. Yay! Hope this helps anyone who wants one but can't find one!

christyb

Reaction score
Lucky, when I went Nashville to the Disney store, the worker there didn't even know Disney owned the muppets. I'm jealous...and that's an awesome mug! You know..I have an email coming your way. Thanks Ru. Oh yeah and you could try reuploading the pillow picture? I can't seem to see it.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Sorry--can't get the pic uploaded, but I'll try to take a new one. (I bought the pillow, too!) And yesterday I taught class and used my muppet mug! The class was amused!