Muppets Auditions Sept 2005+

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh so need a car, truck or van something. I NEED TO GET TO DO THESES THING TOO! I'm so jelous of you Kevin. I've dreamed of that so much as a kid. I'm going to to try and get to see Kermit in Kermit texas. I'm going to try so very hard to do so.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Hi there;

Does anyone knows when and where the Toronto auditions will be held at?
I have to travel from Puerto Rico to get there and that's a LONG way, so I need to buy tickets on time.
I called and they say they are aiming for November 6 but still ahve not yet found a right studio for the auditions.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I left a message for info on the auditions in Toronto, but haven't heard anything.

And, anything in my pics was by permission only. You all know I wont do anything unless it's right.

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I left a message for info on the auditions in Toronto, but haven't heard anything.

And, anything in my pics was by permission only. You all know I wont do anything unless it's right.
I did the same and all I got was November 6 as a tentative date.

Great pictures there, Fozz!:wink:

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
The Toronto Date Is Official!

I just talked to a guy named Todd from MHC and the Toronto auditions will be held at MCC limited at 10:00 AM on November 7 with a callback on November 8.
I don't have the exact address but if someone from Canada is here maybe he or she can help. I got a 111 Cleanstreet Suite 100? (Not sure):confused:
So here you go. Hope this helps.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
TORONTO AUDITIONS ANNOUNCED:

Monday, November 7, 2005 10 AM
Callbacks: Tuesday, November 8, 2005

MCC, Limited, 111 Queen Street E, Ste 100, Toronto Canada
(Closest intersection Queen and Church)

Be sure when entering Canada from the US you have all proper documents (ie, government issued identification, birth certificate, passport...more info can be found at www.customs.org).

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
If anyone has Toronto questions just post them and I'm sure either myself or someone from the Toronto area can answer them. I'm in Mexico right now but I *think* I remember my way around the city. :stick_out_tongue:

BTW, if you are American you could have problems entering Canada for an audition. I don't think that would happen if you are just driving across the border but as Fozzie said bring the proper ID. They can refuse to let you in to the country without it. You need:

1. Driver's license AND Birth Certificate
OR
2. A valid passport

If you're flying you also need to have the name/address of hotel or the place where you will be staying. It's also a good idea to have names/addresses/phone numbers of employers (or schools) in the U.S. where you work or study. If you come via plane or bus buy a return ticket, they may ask to see it.

A good place to stay right in downtown and very close to auditions is Hotel Victoria - it's nice and cheap and clean. I'd also recommend the Primrose Hotel as well, which is even closer.

If you need general Toronto information try Toronto.com or the city's official web site.

Bienvenue au Canada! :smile:

wes

Reaction score
Toronto Auditions

I Going to be their!!!:smile:
so, Who's all Going? Any one?:zany:

MUPPETMONKEY

Reaction score
wes said:
I Going to be their!!!:smile:
so, Who's all Going? Any one?:zany:
I am going. This is going to be quite a trip because I'll be flying from Puerto Rico.:eek:
Hopefully I don't get lost.