Online Muppet Story Books

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It's a pretty good book; I think Bruce McNally did the pictures.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I loved this book ever since I found it at my local library. I couldn't ever get tired of this book every time at the library "Mom get me the Muppet's go camping" book ok." and she would. I would get this book and wonder would I ever get tired of it. After four years (just kidding) I didn't ever get it again. It started getting cheaked out lots more then I had. I figured it had to be one of the little ones. I thought let him or her cheak it out and see how they love it. I enjoy the art and drawings of every character. I always would love to see this one and others like it turned into a Muppet Speical.

The Muppets Go Camping
Written by: Jocelyn Stevenson, Designed & Illustrated by: Bruce McNally

Muppets Go Camping cover
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
back cover

There you go. Stay tuned for "The Case of the Missing Mother" book.

Whatever

Reaction score
I bought that on Ebay. It's awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I loved this book ever since I found it at my local library. I couldn't ever get tired of this book every time at the library "Mom get me the Muppet's go camping" book ok." and she would. I would get this book and wonder would I ever get tired of it. After four years (just kidding) I didn't ever get it again. It started getting cheaked out lots more then I had. I figured it had to be one of the little ones. I thought let him or her cheak it out and see how they love it. I enjoy the art and drawings of every character. I always would love to see this one and others like it turned into a Muppet Speical.

The Muppets Go Camping
Written by: Jocelyn Stevenson, Designed & Illustrated by: Bruce McNally

Muppets Go Camping cover
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
back cover

There you go. Stay tuned for "The Case of the Missing Mother" book.
Nice, but the Case of the Missing Mother is on Tough Pigs :smirk:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I have two fraggle books: Best Friends, and What's a Fraggle? (I'm sure I had more as a child, but I believe they were sold :eek: )
I also have two SS golden books (One is learning words of things around the street, the other is a guess who type game), and I also have Grover's Bad awful Day. I could probably get any of these books up for people to read, if noone has done those yet. Someone let me know.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Nice, but the Case of the Missing Mother is on Tough Pigs :smirk:
Yea thanks for pointing that out. Then I'll do "The Case of the Missing Hat"

Hows that Barry? LOL

MuppetDude

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I have two fraggle books: Best Friends, and What's a Fraggle? (I'm sure I had more as a child, but I believe they were sold :eek: )
I also have two SS golden books (One is learning words of things around the street, the other is a guess who type game), and I also have Grover's Bad awful Day. I could probably get any of these books up for people to read, if noone has done those yet. Someone let me know.
"Best Friends" would be nice.

"Missing Hat" is good, too, but the illustrations are a bit on the odd side (Crazy Harry's green with a purple nose). Still a good item.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just to clarify what we have; the following are all the books posted here:
[Courtesy of Tough Pigs:[/I]
The Many Faces Of Ernie
I'll Miss You Mr. Hooper
I Can't Wait Until Christmas
The Great Twiddlebug Mystery
The Case of the Missing Mother
Cookie Monster And The Cookie Tree
And The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic, which no longer seems to have a working Link :embarrassed:

Courtesy of the handsome Vic Romano: :rolleyes:
Bo Saves The Day
The Whale Tale
Fozzie's Big Book Of Side Splitting Jokes
Who Am I?
Robin Hood

Courtesy the loveable Kyle
The Muppets Go Camping

If you wanna' do "Case of the Missing Hat", Kyle go for it. I have it too but I'm planning on posting "Muppet Manners" by the end of the week.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Muppet Manners (Or The Night Gonzo Gave a Party)
By Pat Relf
Illustrated by Tom Leigh

Back in 1981; this book was published through Random House Press IMHO as the silliest Muppet book ever printed, really capturing the humor of the Muppets. The art work (as usual) is beautifully stunning, but Mr. Leigh tends to take a more liberal approach to his versions of whatnots, for example; the waiter penguin on page 24 isn't a typical looking Muppet penguin! :zany:

Regardless, I hope you enjoy this book. For extra fun, I'm showing you this cool illustration that appears on the back of the book. Cool, right? Well if you really like it; use it as your own personal avatar! But enough of that, enjoy!

Cover/Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12