Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Alright, before I get to today's Creative Visual, I'd just like to thank you once again for all of your kind words. If you liked last week's desktop wallpaper, and you don't visit here regularly, come back on November 4th for another cool one... more about that later. Lemme' just take a second to answer a few questions about the 390:

How long did it take to make The 390?
The 390 took about three hours to complete. Each name was cut and pasted from the member's page as it's listed by post count. Then carefully placed and color selected so that no two colors ran too close in proximity.

Why are some names bigger then others?
Senior membership has its advantages. Besides, making every name the same size would have been very difficult to account for spacing and placement, and it wouldn't be as visually fun.

I can't find my name, am I there?
In all honesty, I don't know! Here's the best formula I can give you; if you had more then 69 posts by 11:30 p.m. EST on Friday September 9, 2005; then "Yes", you're there. This was also the reason this image was posted last week and not tossed at the end of the line for the schedule (believe it or not, VRWCMV has a schedule! Which currently brings us midway through December) as post count changes quickly. Actually, Ziffel and Gorgon Heap were not seniors at that point and I had to decide if it was appropriate to increase their name sizes.

So for those of you that like it, I'm glad. For those who feel you got short changed, make your own. :stick_out_tongue:
And now on to this weeks most over rated visual:

My Time With The EM
I know a lot of MC members play trumpet. Me too! I love it, it's great, and all us brass players have tremendous egos, so naturally before I met and married my beautiful wife, I fiendishly food poisoned :sing: to get close to :flirt: ! Ultimately we all know how the story panned out with those two, but there's still a special place in my heart for the ol' girl and I got to tour with the world famous Electric Mayhem for a brief period in time. Dr. Teeth still e-mails me when he thinks Lips isn't performing well.

September 23, 2005

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Still haven't seen the light? Please check out:
The Archives
• August 12, 2005 - Some Of My Friends
• August 19, 2005 - The Real Muppet Show
• August 26, 2005 - Sweden's Peace Ambassador
• September 2, 2005 - The Animal Hunter
• September 9, 2005 - Bernie & Ert
• September 16, 2005 - The 390

Tune in next week when the Fraggles ditch their crummy old PCs for sleek and sophisticated Macs.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's grrreat!!! You fit in well withteh group, you know, zany, crazy, a little squiggy around the edges...:stick_out_tongue:

It's cool, dude!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More awesome work there Vic! How does he do it? I don't know. Let me guess...the miracle of Macromedia huh?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats so cool. Your really cool to see you in the band.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Another great installment Dave! Love it, love it! Can't wait to see the Fraggles next week!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*keeping this awesome thread up high in the Fan Art section...*

unclematt

Reaction score
Vic I didnt get to see your new art till today. Very cool.