ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
{FYI: Further back in the caves, had you chosen the darkest cave of all, there was a ladder which led straight up into the lower levels of The Emerald City Palace; and had you chosen the RIGHT DOOR earlier, you would have gone deeper into the caves of the Nome King's Dominions, faced him, and been likely either destroyed or imprisoned, ending the game...good choice going Left!}

Now, let's hope the correct trunk gets picked. There may have been a hint which trunk to use: Did I say ONE those two times because it's the first trunk, or did I say ONE twice because it's number 2? OR! Did I say one, so you might think "2" and know to pick "3"??

Geez...don't take hints from the Game Host!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW: I'm going out of town tonight through Sunday night. I'm going to put a pause in the story this afternoon and we will resume on Monday. The further adventures are expected to be more exciting because with Beau's decision to push forward, you're going to get nearer to the Emerald City Palace...and obviously you're going to be seeing some new obstacles.

Please do not deter the plot or continue in a direction not narrated by the game host (these are plot driven stories in the RPGs). Remember that the game ends at page 37, so you'll want to minimize any banter the Muppets might have with one another.

See you all Monday!!

And thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks, Angela! Check the "Kevin and the Mule" thread.

Hey, gang! Game's back on!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So, now that Oz is over, are we gonna do the super-hero RPG? I'd like to be Pepe, a.k.a. The Prawn Cracker!:rolleyes:

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, since when did Christy become "Game Master"? Just curious as to how that happened. Its cool, just wanna know the back story. Thanks

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Hey, since when did Christy become "Game Master"? Just curious as to how that happened. Its cool, just wanna know the back story. Thanks
Christy B? She is not a game-master...she is a Senior Member....what are you talking about my fine fellow?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beth C is a Game Master. Hmm...where IS Beth C anyhow? Haven't seen her in a long time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Beth C is a Game Master. Hmm...where IS Beth C anyhow? Haven't seen her in a long time.
Beth C has been having personal problems, Kev. She's alright, just been busy elsewhere.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gotcha. If you chat with her any, say hi and I hope she's well.