Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDragon

Reaction score
How do I do this?

Hey crazies. I'm still new to the ropes. But I talked with The Count. And I think I want room #8( near Lisa). And Ludo from the Labyrinth. Cause his soooooooo cute :flirt: . He he . I mean I like his personality. Anyway, I hope to have some good happy times here. Bye.

From,
RedDragon

PS. "We come from the fire,
living in the fire,
go back to the fire.
Turn the world around." :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<pokes head out of room door>
Now that's funny. I could have sworn I just heard somebody singing "Turn the World Around". You know, it sounded like RedDragon. She likes that song, you know, chef. <looks around, goes back in room> Chef?

(Chef is shooting pancakes off the ceiling. Don't ask how they got there.)

Um... right. Any way, I'm so glad I'm done with that speech.

Chef: ve-a cume-a frum zee fure-a, leefing in zee fure-a, gu beck tu zee fure-a, toorn zee vurld eruoond. Bork Bork Bork! ve-a cume-a frum zee veter, leefing in zee veter, gu beck tu zee veter, toorn zee vurld eruoond. Bork bork bork! Ve-a cume-a frum zee muoonteeen, leefing oon zee muoonteeen, gu beck tu zee muoonteen, toorn zee vurld eruoond. Bork bork bork!

<sigh> just when you think he's entirely in his own little universe and never hears a word you say...

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Prairie is playing "Little Things" on the piano and sadly singing along to it*
Prairie? You OK?
Prairie:Huh? Oh...sorry Kath *snif*Just thinking about Mr. Henson. He was such a sweet man. Even 15 years later I can't believe he's no longer with us :cry:
*handing a box of tissues to Prairie* Yeah...he was a sweet man. When I heard that he passed away,it was on the radio that morning. People were asked to call in & say what they liked about his work. So I said I grew up watching Sesame Street & The Muppet Show. The DJ asked me if I wanted to sing "Rainbow Connection".At first I said no because I didn't want to be embarrassed. But I figured "What the heck?" & did it anyway.
Prairie:I'm glad you did,Kath. *sigh* There'll never be anyone else like him.
I know.But at least there was a Jim Henson.If there wasn't,then all of the Muppets wouldn't be here.
Prairie:True.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Look Red, more new dormies!
Red: Yea! It won't be boring around here this summer!
Anyway, nice to meet you Red Dragon. Not sure where the Count has been all day, but he'll get you all set up hopefully soon! Glad to see Ludo too! We've got such an eclectic group of people and Muppets living here now!
Red: And Fraggles!
Well Fraggles are Mupp..oh never mind. Anyway, feel free to visit us in room 3 anytime, our door is always open.
Red: We usually have good treats, fun games to play and movies to watch
Yeah, my roomie here is all about the fun! See you around!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been busy taking care of things for finals and stuff like that. Seems like we're getting a nice bit of pledges here at the dorms round finals.

Met RedDragon at the lobby and told her about the dorms. Seems like she and TogetherAgain are friends from somewhere else on campus. Vibs has expressed interest in joining us and I'm just waiting for her and her roomies to get here. Then there's Ryan or Ryan2 or theprawncracker who wants to join. Not sure if he will when he learns that Pepe's already been taken, but I'll talk to him shortly. LMK if Vibs gets here, then I can get everyone to their rooms and help them settle in to their new homes here at the dorms.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Music can be heard in room 26.........

Ok Grover, its your turn.

Grover: Ok here I go. *jumps off couch onto the little tranboline* WEEEEE!!

Cookie M: Me next.

Wait guys? *opens door* I thought I heard something or someone. *hears music in Kathy's room* Oh listen guys. Prairie is playing on her piano. Ok guys you know that today marks the 15th anavirey of your cerator?

Herry: Yep. Glad to have a great man like Jim. I loved him so much.

Cookie M: Couldn't believe he was gone. Me cried all night and day but me loved that guy.

Grover: Same here. He seemed like a guy you would love to have lunch with. Just glad I didn't I proubley would of ruined his. Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Your funny Grover. Yep I was glad to be around those years to watch Sesame Street and reruns of the Muppet show. Great man he was.

Cookie M: Ok done. Lets get back to game.

Everyone looks at Cookie since they were having a moment of quite for Jim Henson

Cookie M: What me do?

Grover: Nothing Cookie. Ok back to the game.

The music of Jim Henson goes on and on all night

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kyle, thanks for the tribute bit. Unfortunately, I haven't seen/heard it yet cause I got this stupid "I Agree" pop-up for WinZip. Would you happen to have this in some other format? Maybe you could post it as a link in the Jim Henson Tribute thread you started. Oh well, I'm heading upstairs for a while.

*Runs into RedDragon and Ludo. Oh hello, sorry you haven't been shown to your room yet. Was waiting for Vibs, but I guess we can go down now.
*Takes key from its hook near marble number 8 on the lobby desk's backwall.
Just follow me. We're gonna go down the fun way. See the thing is, that past this first set of doors, we have a stairwell to our right and you can use that to go from floor to floor. But there's a better way to do that.
*All pass through first and second set of doors. Now we're in the hallway of rooms here on Floor 2, and the Common Room's right in front of us. You'll notice the trashcan in the back left corner (on our left) which is where Oscar lives here in the dorms. And in the back right corner (our right) there's an old world furnace. There's one on every floor's common room, cause there's a dumbwaiter elevator inside.

*All go inside the dumbwaiter elevator inside the furnace and ride down one floor. OK, here we are at Floor 1's common room. Though there's a trashcan and furnace here, along with the requisit furniture and kitchen area and entertainment area, the carpet's different here showing yellow Rubber Duckies. The carpeting for all common rooms differs that way.
Now then, we just need to take a step to our right and Room #8 should be... ah yes, first door down on our right.
*Hands key to RedDragon. Aaaron or my bats will be here shortly with your luggage. Hope you have a good time here at the dorms. Remember to post a descript of what your room looks like, it can cater to the tastes/interests of both you and/or your roommate. If you need me, you can knock or leave a note on my door. My room's on the other side of the Floor 1 Common Room, first door on your left down the other hall here. You could also leave a note at the lobby desk or with one of my bats. Hope you have a great time and welcome to MC Dorms!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry Ed I don't. I wouldn't be able to. If you want talk to Vic he might be able to send it in another format. Sorry about that Ed.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Wow

Wow Ludo, ain't this place great.
L:yyyyyyyyyeah! Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrruuuuuuu!
Ludo, what are you doing?
L:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
Ludo?..........AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH *I dodge giant rolling rock*
L:Rocksss Frrrrrrrrrriendssssssss.
Yes, yes, rocks friends. Now get it out of here. We have to get settled in.
L:Rock come with us.
OOOOOOOOh no it doesn't.
L:stick_out_tongue:leeeeeeeeease. (he says with a pout)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOh alright. I can't stay mad at that face.
L:YYYYYYYYYeah! Nyssa frrriend!
Yeah, yeah, come on bozo.
*we walk down the hall to room 8 and unlock the door*
Wooooooooooooow, this place IS great.

The room has giant bed for Ludo and me(nice and fluffy(hehe get it lisa)). A large bookcase full of fantasy books. Lots of tall tree like plants and grass flooring(forest that foresty look). Some futons(might not be spelled right) for sitting and a large bean bag for Ludo. Several different sized rocks(oh boy more friends for Ludo). A TV with a DVD player, Game Cube, and an X-box hooked up to it. Another small bookcase filled with muppet DVDs and various different games. In the corner is a desk for doing school work(yeah right) and doing artwork and writing stories. On the desk is a readind lamp and a computer. All the walls are painted white(wainting for me to paint wonderful murals on then later on). AAAAAAAAAnd Ambrosius that sheep of a dog(um I mean that sheepdog) from Labyrinth. Next to the desk is a small dresser for clothes. On the other side of the room is a small drom frigde with a microwave on top. Some counter space, a small sink, and a few cabinates over head.

What a beutiful room.
L:Yyyyyyeah, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUU!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *I jump out of the way(again) as the giant rock rolls into the room* Will you stop doing that! (I yell)
L:Sorryyyyy(he says not looking the least bit sorry at all)
Humph. I'll make you sorry(I mutter)
L:What?
Nothing(I say with a bright smile)Let's go inside.
*We walk inside and close the door behind us*

TTFN wait wrong show, well, BYE! :excited:

PS. Thanks for the muffin redBoobergurl. :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.