New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

RedDragon

Reaction score
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I'm new here. I heard about MC from my friend Lisa(TogetherAgain). I hope to make friends and have a grand good ol' time. See you around. :sing: :big_grin:

From,
RedDragon :smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Hey my friend Lisa is try to do the same thing to my. No worries, though, about the greeting, it's great. Hope to see you around. Bye.

That Announcer

Reaction score
To RedDragon: I welcome you to this crazy place. I should give you a few warnings though:

1) Never insult Kimp the Shrimp
2) Reference some obscure Muppet like Angus Macgonagall once a week or you will be deemed a Muppet Illiterate
3) Make sure you know the Banana Sketch!

(If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can explain- just ask. Oh, and you will find HPDJ and Beauregard to be your best forum members.)

RedDragon

Reaction score
thanks

Banana sketch?
Best forum members?
I may be nuts but i'm also very confused.

From,

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
you're confused? I thought you were.... never mind, I'll save it for gym class. :wink:

Welcome aboard!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well any friend of togetheragain's is a friend of mine! Welcome to the incredibly wacky, zany, crazy, Muppety world of Muppet Central!:sing:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Well any friend of togetheragain's is a friend of mine! Welcome to the incredibly wacky, zany, crazy, Muppety world of Muppet Central!:sing:
That doesn't even begin to describe us.... but I think I've said that before.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome RedDragon! I hope you have tons of fun in our crazy, zany, totally fun Muppet Central! I don't think anyone has offered you a muffin yet, so here you go *hands RedDragon a muffin*. If you're confused right now, don't worry, that's a good thing. :smile: Enjoy and I hope to get to know you better!

That Announcer

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Banana sketch?
Best forum members?
I may be nuts but i'm also very confused.

From,
Don't worry, most are. If you never heard of the Banana Sketch, look at the guide for the Sandy Duncan episode of TMS S1. You'll understand.

And I'm nuts too- this has been certified.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Guess who?

Hi guys! Guess who finally got onto MC? Took me forever, and had to use another screen name. :grouchy: Buuut I'm here and I'm soo happy. ^_^ Now I don't have to stick to just Fraggle Rocker. Um, for anyone who doesn't know me, call me Emo or Jamie, I dun care. ^_^ I love Muppets and especially Fraggle Rock, and I'm so happy to be here!