Soooooo....what do you see?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hmm, I've always been unable to post pictures and drawings but i have had a few people do it for me in the past. I have only been able to show one picture of myself and this was a few years ago on the old MC fourm, the one of the Muppet Mag cover I made in my Advertising and Design class back in 2001 when I was in 11th grade,It had me with my Rowlf hat on. But here is a new pic of me that was posted on-line by a church function called Footsteps back from this past November.

http://www.buffalofootsteps.org/showpic.php3?id=280

I'm the one on the buttom all the way over to the left with dark hair, also check out the upper right hand corner of the whole pic, do you see Muppet Puppets? Those are mine!;-)

http://www.buffalofootsteps.org/showpic.php3?id=276

But here is a better picture, i'm peforming the blue frog puppet named Sebastain in which is a Terry Angus Puppet I won off E-bay, but the Kermit puppet is also mine, i was only performing Sebastain at that time but I also perform Kermit, Fozzie (Eden), Rowlf (FP), Piggy (FP) and I just recently got a (FP) Animal Puppet. I use my puppets a lot like in back in high school, and now College, i just did a show for a church this past Dec and I went back to my high/middle/Elementary school to do a Christmas show for younger kids of an old teacher of mine, I also perform for my family and friends and this summer I might even be uses them at a summer day camp! :zany:

Here is some info on Sebastain P Frog, I made him an older cousin of Kermit with a simaler rizzo-like/MFC Turkey voice and personality. :smile:

Zach)Rowlf the, Hey look! My enddings are back from the dead! Yaaaaaay! :excited: :zany: dog.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey hey, cool. You never showed me a picture of the frog before. That's really cool.

Isn't that the one Terry made for you?

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey, wait a mo, this this thread 'bout posting pic of yourself?

Cool! Although I might break the camera. :wink:

(I just found this thread randomly out of the blue, do not ask).

Kiki

Reaction score
M'kay, Here is me
- DON'T LAUGH!
And please cut me some slack, I'm not particually blessed in the looks department, just a teenage gurl, y'know. :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, for an 8 year old. :smirk: :rolleyes:

Heh, just kiddin', thank you heralde. And your right, I shouldn't bring myself down, low self-esteem is not a good thing, not that I do have it or anything. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP

I started this thread!

If anyone wants a friend on facebook, shoot me a pm...there's plenty of pics of me over there!

But if anyone wants a newer picture of me (the other ones are from freshman year *choke*) here ya are.....

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9136/mewithladykp2.jpg

and OHMYGOSH! Kiki!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE UHF!!! Okay...I'm done...but it's so good! And you're cute :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Am I? Thanks. :smile: :big_grin: Whoa, your'e rully pretty, sarah yzma!

Btw, I love UHF too! "You get to drink from the firehose!" Heh, CLASSIC.

Fab thread!! =D