Play With Me Sesame should never end

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hear talk that Play with Me Sesame will only last 4 seasons, just like Courage the Cowardly Dog did :cry: ! I hope Noggin won't do this, Play with me Sesame is GREAT! And thanks to Pwms, I'm not left out on these old classic S.S. skits and songs everyone saw, this morning I finally saw video of Mahna Mahna (the song)! Play with me Sesame should live on forever!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
*sniff* Wow! Yes, I finally saw it too. Mahna mahna...
I sure love it when they play classic stuff on the new shows!
I was glued to the TV. It's been years since i've seen that one!
What a good feeling...the puppets are just darling!
:flirt:

Splurge

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
And thanks to Pwms, I'm not left out on these old classic S.S. skits and songs everyone saw, this morning I finally saw video of Mahna Mahna (the song)! Play with me Sesame should live on forever!
Oh, was the song "Mahna Mahna" from 1969 on PWMS, or are you speaking of MM or any of his incarnations singing another song like "Fat Cat", "Opposites", etc?

I do hope the answer to the 1969 "Mahna Mahna: is a resounding yes. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Mahna Mahna" is on during one of the "Move and Groove with Grover" segments. Grover, Prairie and others also add some new lines to the song. It's a very nice bit.

Sidebottom

Reaction score
By the way, it's Rowlf who says "love your lever". Not :big_grin:.

Ciao,
-Sidebottom

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Splurge said:
Oh, was the song "Mahna Mahna" from 1969 on PWMS, or are you speaking of MM or any of his incarnations singing another song like "Fat Cat", "Opposites", etc?

I do hope the answer to the 1969 "Mahna Mahna: is a resounding yes. :smile:
YES Splurge, the 1969 Mahna Mahna song with the two AM girls was on! At first, before I saw it, I have only heard it , and originally thought it was sung by MM and the two Snowths, but then I remember you said that the Snowths were on the Muppet Show, and MM sung MM with 2 AM girls.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Play with Me Sesame is a great venue for Muppeteers to extend their careers outside of SESAME STREET.

Splurge

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
YES Splurge, the 1969 Mahna Mahna song with the two AM girls was on! At first, before I saw it, I have only heard it , and originally thought it was sung by MM and the two Snowths, but then I remember you said that the Snowths were on the Muppet Show, and MM sung MM with 2 AM girls.
That incarnation of Mahna Mahna is kinda scary and freaky, isn't it? :eek: :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Splurge said:
That incarnation of Mahna Mahna is kinda scary and freaky, isn't it? :eek: :smile:
Aw man tell me about it. Before I even saw the song, I visuallized MM as the orange version (from Small, Tall, Ball Wall)in this song.

Splurge

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
Aw man tell me about it. Before I even saw the song, I visuallized MM as the orange version (from Small, Tall, Ball Wall)in this song.
And instead you got something that looked like Roosevelt Franklin gone wrong. :big_grin: