Reaction score
Does anyone know were I'd be able to find the following item:

Statler & Waldorf
in theater box
20 by 19 inches

á la carte AG (2000, Germany)

This item is shown on Muppet Central Collectables:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collec...pets/toys.shtml

Do you think my search is futile? It is not that old of an item yet I can't seem to find it any where...

I think it would be neat to have Statler & Waldorf in my home theatre watching movies with me from their balcony seats... :sleep: :boo:

PS: someone did send me an e-mail response, but I accidently deleted the e-mail while I was cleaning my junkmail.

Enigmafy

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf Possibilities?

I e-mailed Palisades Toys asking them if they expected to create a large Statler and Waldorf sitting in their Balcony Seat, and they replied,

"A lot of people have been asking the same question. Sorry
I don't have any information if this is in the works or
not. I have no idea where you could find product, looks cool.

Thanks
Tony"

Well I guess if this is popular request perhaps they might put it into production?

My quest continues...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have seen this item on eBay several times, that is likely your best bet. The company, á la carte, went out of business a couple years ago making these items quite difficult to find. This is especially the case since they were released overseas.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If you can't locate the figures you are looking for, you may want to check out the Statler and Waldorf made by Igel as shown in the collectibles section:

Statler & Waldorf by Igel (1999)

I have these two sitting on their red sofa on my entertainment center above the television (seemed appropriate). The detail is incredible. They are by far and away my favorite in a huge Muppet collection. I would highly recommend them. They show up from time to time on e-bay. That is where I got mine but don't remember how much I paid for them. They were worth every penny though.

:sleep: :boo:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found your Statler and Waldorf in theater box today. I remembered your post and thought you might want to check this out. I have no idea if they will ship to Canada or not. If they don't, maybe one of our overseas friends can purchase it and send it on to you.

Enigmafy

Reaction score
Thank you Philip,

Wow! I've been looking for this item for quite awhile... I was about to give up.

The site is in German though. I've tried to translate it, but I can't get the purchase page to translate.

I'm new to this, how could I get someone from Germany to purchase it for me?

Once again thank you for your reply.

Edgar
:sleep: :boo: