Going away for a few days!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I just thought I had better let everyone know incase they noticed that I wasnt here for a few days which is quite unlikely because I don't come on here all the time like I used to, maybe once or twice a day.

Well, tomorrow (Friday) I am going to Canberra which is our nation's capital and where I spent most of my life and lived there for ages. We are just going there to go to all the shops, and sift through all the junk shops hopefully finding some great muppet item.

I will be back on Tuesday evening and will probably post on here when I am back and post whether I found anything good!

see you all soon! even for a few days I will miss you guys, miss the internet, the dvd player, record player, the cats and the muppet collection.

have a great weekend!

bye,
from Paul :smile:

Beebers

Reaction score
Cool, take us with you. Send good stuff. To us at MC. :cool:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
(Just managed to get on here before we leave) I will be searching for any good muppet stuff so hopefully I come back with a whole car load. I can give some to you guys! If I find something that is!

See you later! bye!

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
man, ive searched this capital city for muppet and sesame stuff, i come up with nothing every time. i hope your having some luck though, its friday night...you better be out on the town, may i suggest popping in to king o'malleys for a drink? its got a nice atmos.
have a blast!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'm back now! I had a great time too!
I knew you lived in Canberra Jellyman! I would have loved to have met you but since I am back and time got away so quickly maybe next time!

I didnt find much muppet stuff but if there is any I probably would have found it, I found a great shop, you might already know about it, it sells records, vinyl, CDs, new and old, comics, dvds and action figures and even T shirts, I found about 4 muppet T shirts which are rare in Australia but I didnt buy them because they were around $51 each and I am getting some similar ones from America anyway. The same shop had the Vacation fozzie figure for $31 which is a great price. They are the only muppet things I saw the whole time but we would have to be there a few weeks to sift through everything in Canberra!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hey Jellyman! You should come and join our Australian muppet forum at muppets downunder! We have a few members now and the more the merrier! I would love to see you there!
www.muppetsdownunder.com/forum is the address to get there.

from,
Paul

ashberg

Reaction score
I live in Canberra too Paul!! I know the shop you're talking about, its called IMPACT RECORDS. Its a bloody awesome shop. So much cool stuff in there! I love the comics section :smile: I've spent too much money in that shop... I know what you mean about the pricey shirts too... I once saw the shirt that Brodie wore in Mall Rats on sale there (a reproduction, not the original) and it was 60 bucks. Go canberra :stick_out_tongue: heheh :sing:

Beebers

Reaction score
drspy, interest in an international Muppet and Munchie (M and M's) food festival is growing, particularly over on the Alphabet Game where we are doing food. We were doing gross things but now we're civilized and doing Great Menus. I think I should start planning this.

:attitude: