The Swedish Chef in "The Muppet Movie"

Katzi428

Reaction score
In "The Muppet Movie" was I the only one that thought it was funny when the Swedish Chef was tangled in the film?
(Kermit:Hey..what happened?"
Swedish Chef*film wrapped around him": Derversh de flim go flipflipflipflip!!)
When I saw TMM for the first time,I was about 9 & went with my older brother.When I saw the Swedish Chef's predicament,I laughed like crazy! My older brother was embarrassed because he thought I was the only one in the theater laughing at it!
Anyone else think it was funny?
Chef: Der flim is okeedokee! :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya Kathy.I thought that part in the film was a nice intermission.I'm glad Swedish Chef was included in the movie somehow.:smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
This was the funniest line he gave in TMM, but I always laugh out loud in TMTM when he holds the cups up to his eyes mocking 3D and goes "Doodly doo doo doo!"

Katzi428

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
This was the funniest line he gave in TMM, but I always laugh out loud in TMTM when he holds the cups up to his eyes mocking 3D and goes "Doodly doo doo doo!"
LOL...yeah! The Chef's wacky but cool too!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Indeed yes. He's very funny. I like it when he throws Popcorn. "The popcorn ees popping in yer face and it's, three-dee."

Also, whenever I am holding two cups, I feel a moral reponsibility to put them to my eyes, and go. "Dooby doo doo bee do." I don't know why.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
In "The Muppet Movie" was I the only one that thought it was funny when the Swedish Chef was tangled in the film?
(Kermit:Hey..what happened?"
Swedish Chef*film wrapped around him": Derversh de flim go flipflipflipflip!!)
When I saw TMM for the first time,I was about 9 & went with my older brother.When I saw the Swedish Chef's predicament,I laughed like crazy! My older brother was embarrassed because he thought I was the only one in the theater laughing at it!
Anyone else think it was funny?

No, you were not the only one to find that funny! The Swedish Chef has terrific cameos in all of the major Muppet films, and he's always good for a laugh.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Is he, I assume he is, but where, is he in Muppet Christmas Carol? I can't recall.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
He's in the Fozziewig scene, with singing grapes. He was played by David Rudman for that scene.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
No, you were not the only one to find that funny! The Swedish Chef has terrific cameos in all of the major Muppet films, and he's always good for a laugh.
I liked how they used him in MTI. He was on the island with the pigs, wearing a pig nose. Some one on screen commented to the audience "How else were we going to work him into this movie" or words to that effect. Thought that was pretty funny.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mickey Moose said:
I liked how they used him in MTI. He was on the island with the pigs, wearing a pig nose. Some one on screen commented to the audience "How else were we going to work him into this movie" or words to that effect. Thought that was pretty funny.
Eng de moushy, on squerdemoushy!